On this page, you will find forms for the 2019-2020 academic year. To access forms for the 2020-2021 academic year, click here.
Determine what academic year's forms you need by reviewing the table below.
|2019-2020 Academic Year||2020-2021 Academic Year|
|Fall 2019||Fall 2020|
|Spring 2020||Spring 2021|
|Summer 2020||Summer 2021|
Most forms may be completed online or printed in Adobe PDF format. In order to view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader. If you do not already have Adobe Reader, follow the link below for a free download.
We recommend you review the printable documents to gather the information necessary to complete the online forms.
To complete and electronically sign forms online, you will be prompted to create a login to the Dynamic Forms secure website the first time you access a form. Clicking on the links for any form will direct you to the Dynamic Forms website.
In order to help maintain your privacy, we need your permission to speak with other individuals about your financial aid. For instance—if you are dependent, we can only speak with the parent listed on your FAFSA. If you are independent, we cannot speak with anyone else without your written permission. If there is someone who can speak with the Financial Aid department on your behalf, follow the link below and complete the FERPA release form for submission.
The information below is related to the 2019-2020 academic year. If you wish to view resources for the 2018-2019 academic year please contact finaid@Prescott.edu or follow the link below.
The information below is related to the 2019-2020 academic year.
Federal Direct Loans (for Students)
2019-2020 (Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020)
Apply for Federal Direct Federal Loans by completing a FAFSA:
Your completed FAFSA is sent directly to your specified schools. Be sure to include the school code, 013659, for Prescott College when completing. After your FAFSA has been processed, you will receive notification of award offer.
To accept or decline your 2019-2020 Federal Direct Loan offer:
These forms are automatically applied to your account after completion and do not need to be printed or sent to Prescott College.
PLUS Loans (for Parents and Graduate Students)
To apply for a PLUS loan:
Your completed application is sent directly to your specified schools. Be sure to include the school code, 013659, for Prescott College when completing. After your application has been processed, you will receive notification of award offer.
To accept your PLUS loan offer:
To apply for a TEACH Grant:
If you have been selected for verification:
- To order your Free Federal Tax Return Transcript by mail, be sure to request the IRS Tax Return Transcript and not the IRS Tax Account Transcript. Follow the link below to order your tax return transcript.
- To order your Free Federal Tax Return Transcript electronically, be sure to request the IRS Tax Return Transcript and not the IRS Tax Account Transcript. Follow the link below to order your tax return transcript.
- Instead of submitting tax return transcripts, you may amend your FAFSA using the FAFSA-IRS data retrieval option. Go to FAFSA, log in to the student’s FAFSA record, select ‘Make FAFSA Corrections,’ and navigate to the Financial Information section of the form. Once you have successfully transferred your tax information into the FAFSA with the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, select 'Sign & Submit' to complete the amendment. Your amended FAFSA will be sent to the Financial Aid Office in approximately one week.
- If you have a special tax situation, like the situations listed below, please contact your financial aid counselor for alternative documents needed in lieu of or in addition to a tax return transcript.
Filed a tax extension
Filed an amended tax return
Been a victim or possibly been a victim of identity theft
- If you are a parent or independent student that is a nontax filer*: You must submit a copy of a “Verification of Non-filing Letter” from the IRS. To obtain a copy, follow the link below.
You may also call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946 or submit an IRS form 4506-T, check box #7 to provide a written request for the IRS to send you the non-filing letter.
*Please note, if both the student AND parent(s) did not file a tax return, they will each need to submit a separate non-filing letter. Dependent students that are non-tax filers must submit the completed Non-tax Filer Form (Student) below.
|Non-Tax Filer Form (Student)||Non-Tax Filer Form (Student)|
|Non-Tax Filer Form (Parent)||Non-Tax Filer Form (Parent)|
|Household Size (Student)||Household Size (Student)|
|Household Size (Parent)||Household Size (Parent)|
If you need a 2018 - 2019 verification form, please contact our Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or follow the link below.